Tuesday, November 11, 2008

Marlee's Princess & Pirate Party


My precious Marlee Pie will turn 3 on Saturday, November 15th. My my how time flies. This time 3 years ago I was lying in bed at MTMC on strict bedrest waiting for my little girl's lungs to develop so she could be delivered. For those of you who do not know, I went into labor with Marlee at 30 weeks..and delivered her at 34 weeks when my water broke. I was on bedrest in the hospital the entire time. My little girl was delivered healthy and breathing on her own..and came home from the hospital 2 days later. She weighed 6lbs 1oz and was 19 1/2 inches long. I guess all those double cheeseburgers and caramel sundays from McDonald's that William brought me every night really put some weight on her.

We had Marlee's Princess and Pirate Party on Saturday, November 8th. She absolutely loved it! She really wanted a Pirate party..so I talked her into making it a little more girly by doing a princess and pirate party. I absolutely love the picture of her in her Cinderella dress with her pirate bandana. It really shows her personality. She can be a girly girl and a tomboy too!!

No comments: