Tuesday, November 25, 2008

Marlee and Sawyer are getting a....




Baby Brother. Marlee said that she wanted a baby sister because she already had a baby brother. But, I think she is really excited about having another baby brother. She was so funny today during the ultrasound. She now thinks that there is a baby in her tummy too. She is so precious! She is a great Big Sister to Sawyer and I am sure she will be great with her new little brother too! I'm still not sure what Sawyer is gonna think...

William and I are so excited about having another boy! I think he and Sawyer will grow up so close. I think it will be perfect for the 2 little boys to have a big sister to look up to. I am so thankful for a wonderful husband, healthy children and a wonderful pregnancy so far! Happy Thanksgiving to all.

No comments: